Excel for All
Why join this Course
Enroll now to go through a deep dive into one of the most popular spreadsheet tools on the market, Microsoft Excel. We will guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 3 courses you will master Excel that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
Who this course is for
- These Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 3 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros).
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.
- No Prior Excel Knowledge Required
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2013, 2019 or Microsoft 365 Excel Loaded on Computer to Follow Along with Instructor Lectures is Recommended
Microsoft Excel all in One Package – This Microsoft Excel is made up of 3 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel Level 2 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel Level 3 – Advanced Level Excel
Topics covered in this course apply to Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 (Microsoft/Office 365)
The course is spread across 3 weeks with lectures every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:30 to 8:00 PM IST
Microsoft Excel Level 1 – An Introduction to Excel
Microsoft Excel Level 2 – Intermediate Level Excel
Microsoft Excel Level 3 – Advanced Level Excel
The course fee is ₹ 500 per level. for normal participants of the course.
Mode of Payment: Online Transfer
Name of the Account: The International Institute of Migration and Development
Name of the Bank: Union Bank
Bank Address: T C 3/21(18) Mathews Arcade, Kesavadasapuram, Pattom Palace, Trivandrum 695 004
Account Number: 545101010050227
IFSC/ NEFT/RTGS: UBIN0554511